Convert your headlights with Roadvision LED Headlight Conversion Kits. Producing up to 150% more light, they provide a precise, OEM matched beam pattern which reduces glare to oncoming traffic.
Roadvision LED Headlight Conversion Kits are compact in size to fit more applications and, with a 6000K colour temperature, are designed to match other LED lights, driving lights and light bars.
With anti-corrosion aviation aluminium and foldable copper heatsinks (no moving parts), Roadvision LED Headlight Conversion Kits are made for rugged, offroad use and are designed to last.
The Kit also includes 2 FREE 12V LED T10 park lamp bulbs!
OPTIONAL CANBUS ADAPTORS
Optional 12V LED CANBUS Adaptor Kits are available in four models suitable for H4, H7, HB3/HB4/HIR2 and H8/H9/H11 LED headlight globes.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
- Precise light source with shaped light beam
- 12-24V multi-volt input
- High powered 24W 1800 lumens per bulb
- 6000 Kelvin white light
- Ultra long life 50,000hr rated lifespan
- IP68 weather proof
- Shock resistant with no moving parts
- High efficiency heat dissipation with 4 copper belts
- Small bulb size allows fitment into most OE head lamp housings
- Plug & play directly into vehicle harness
- Optional compatible CANBUS adaptors
Please note: This product is not approved for ADR. Suitable for off road use only.
- 2 x LED Headlight Bulbs
- 2 x LED T10 Bulbs (12V)
- 2 x LED Headlight Driver
- 4 x 200mm Cable Ties
|wdt_ID||Specifications||LED Headlight Conversion Kit|
|2||Input Voltage||12/24V DC|
|4||Lumens (Per Bulb)||1800lm|
|5||Watts (Per Bulb)||4W|
|8||Operating Temperature||-40°C - +90°C|
|wdt_ID||High Beam & Low Beam||Single Beam|